Rudeness among professionals in medical and public health settings can both increase stress and reduce the quality of care. In this webinar, we will provide research-based insights into the basis and consequences of rudeness and provide steps that professionals can use to better understand and address negative interactions in order to build better interdisciplinary relationships in the workplace.
At the end of the session, attendees will be able to:
- Differentiate between feedback and rudeness in professional relationships
- Describe 2 consequences of workplace rudeness
- List at least 2 ways that lactation professionals can prepare themselves to effectively address workplace rudeness
Continuing Education Units
- CA BRN – 1.0 Contact Hours
- IBLCE – 1.0 E-Cerps
- CDR - Continuing Education Hours are applicable to Registered Dietitians as part of their Professional Development Portfolio.
Login information will be emailed to registered attendees on August 15th and again on August 21st.
Discounts available for groups of 5 or more. Contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (530-754-5364) for the coupon code.