Baby Behavior messages have been successful in improving infant-feeding practices by addressing common “trigger” behaviors for overfeeding, such as infant crying and waking. This webinar, Part 2 in a 4-part series, will cover infant states and cues and the impact of states and cues on infant feeding.
At the end of the session, attendees will be able to:
- Name and describe characteristics of the 6 infant states
- Demonstrate recognition of infant cues
- Differentiate behavioral causes to common early breastfeeding difficulties
Continuing Education Units
- CA BRN – 1.0 Contact Hour
- IBLCE – 1.0 L-Cerps
- CDR - Continuing Education Hours are applicable to Registered Dietitians as part of their Professional Development Portfolio.
Registration for the full Baby Behavior series is recommended, but not required. To view information about the full series, visit https://registration.ucdavis.edu/Item/Details/328
Login information will be emailed to registered attendees 7 days and again 1 day prior to the event.