Baby Behavior messages have been successful in improving infant-feeding practices by addressing common “trigger” behaviors for overfeeding, such as infant crying and waking. This webinar, Part 4 in a 4-part series, will cover newborn behavior and 3 breastfeeding challenges common in the first few days of life.
At the end of the session, attendees will be able to:
- Describe at least 2 beliefs which convinced mothers that their healthy newborns needed supplementation during the hospital stay
- Describe patterns in cues, crying and sleep of newborns
- Demonstrate the ability to apply baby behavior knowledge to specific case studies
Continuing Education Units
- CA BRN – 1.0 Contact Hour
- IBLCE – 1.0 L-Cerps
- CDR - Continuing Education Hours are applicable to Registered Dietitians as part of their Professional Development Portfolio.
Registration for the full Baby Behavior series is recommended, but not required. To view information about the full series, visit https://registration.ucdavis.edu/Item/Details/328
Login information will be emailed to registered attendees 7 days and again 1 day prior to the event.