Rudeness among professionals in medical and public health settings can both increase stress and reduce the quality of care. In this pre-recorded webinar, we will provide research-based insights into the basis and consequences of rudeness and provide steps that professionals can use to better understand and address negative interactions in order to build better interdisciplinary relationships in the workplace.
At the end of the session, attendees will be able to:
- Differentiate between feedback and rudeness in professional relationships
- Describe 2 consequences of workplace rudeness
- List at least 2 ways that lactation professionals can prepare themselves to effectively address workplace rudeness
Continuing Education Units
- CA BRN – 1.0 Contact Hours
- IBLCE – 1.0 E-Cerps
- CDR - Continuing Education Hours are applicable to Registered Dietitians as part of their Professional Development Portfolio.
Note: Please disregard the event date and time on the right side of this page. This webinar is pre-recorded and available to watch at your own convenince.
Login information will be emailed to registered attendees as soon as possible, but may take up to 2 business days. If you would like access to be expedited, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send it as soon as possible.
After viewing the webinar, attendees will be asked to complete an online survey that includes the post-test and evaluation required to receive the certificate of completion.
A live, interactive, version of this webinar is available for groups of 5 or more. Contact us by email (email@example.com) or by phone (530-754-5364) to set up a date and time for a live webinar before registering.
If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org