UCD PBA E-Series Statistics & Experimental Design PORTUGUESE Estatística e Delineamento Experimental
November 14 & 15, 2022 (Online)
8:00 am - 12:30 pm (Pacific time zone)
The UC Davis Seed Biotechnology Center created the Plant Breeding Academy E-Series online courses as a response to a high demand for industry professional education courses even during the pandemic of 2020-2021. The first round of E-Series courses were such a success that we are now offering E-Series #1 and #2 in two new languages.
These courses utilize an online format with the proven teaching models of the globally popular Plant Breeding Academy in-person courses, focusing on practical application and interaction with experienced instructors.
E-SERIES 1- STATISTICS & EXPERIMENTAL DESIGN (Estatistica e Delineamento Experimental):
Foundational level, designed for plant breeding, product development, agronomy, and seed professionals working in all areas, this foundational course covers topics in descriptive statistics, data visualization, distributions, correlation, regression, comparison tests, replicated experimental designs CRD, RCBD, single location, single year analysis and trial quality. R demos are included.
COURSE REGISTRATION PRICING:
Early Registration price: $590 (Before November 7, 2022)
Regular Registration price: $790
This is a previously recorded course that has been interpreted to Spanish language. Lectures are pre-recorded, but instructors and interpreters will be live during the course to answer students' questions in respective language.
REFUND POLICY FOR SBC COURSES AND EVENTS:
- Cancellation requests received via email (in writing) 60+ days before course start date receive reimbursement of registration fees paid minus a $150 USD administrative fee.
- No refunds are available for cancellation requests received 59 or fewer days before course start date.
- Registration substitution or transfers are allowed 30+ days before course start date and must be approved by class administrator.
- In the unlikely event that this program is canceled or postponed due to insufficient enrollments or any unforeseen circumstances (including COVID pandemic), the Seed Biotechnology Center will fully refund registration fees but cannot be held responsible for any other expenses, including cancellation or change charges assessed by airlines, hotels, travel agencies, or other organizations.
- For questions about this course or registration, please contact Whitney Lowe at email@example.com
- If you encounter an error in the phone number field, try entering: 5304001234
- On the next (registration) page, it asks for two sets of contact info: If you are completing this registration for yourself, please enter your contact info twice.
Register by Nov 13 th
Nov 14, 2022
Nov 15, 2022
Jeffrey Robinson - firstname.lastname@example.org
Price Per Course Registration:
Last day to register online:
Sunday, November 13, 2022