Building Professional Relationships: Understanding and Addressing Rudeness in the Workplace
Rudeness among professionals in medical and public health settings can both increase stress and reduce the quality of care. In this pre-recorded webinar, we will provide research-based insights into the basis and consequences of rudeness and provide steps that professionals can use to better understand and address negative interactions in order to build better interdisciplinary relationships in the workplace.
At the end of the session, attendees will be able to:
- Differentiate between feedback and rudeness in professional relationships
- Describe 2 consequences of workplace rudeness
- List at least 2 ways that lactation professionals can prepare themselves to effectively address workplace rudeness
Continuing Education Units
- CA BRN – 1.0 Contact Hours
- IBLCE – 1.0 E-Cerps
- CDR - Continuing Education Hours are applicable to Registered Dietitians as part of their Professional Development Portfolio.
Note: Please disregard the event date and time on the right side of this page. This webinar is pre-recorded and available to watch at your own convenience.
After you submit the registration form, an email will be auto-generated with a payment confirmation and instructions for accessing the recording and evaluation.
If you have any questions or trouble with this registration site, please contact our office at 530-754-5364 or email@example.com.