Goat Day 2022
Goat Day 2022 is now virtual!!
Due to new campus Covid-19 guidelines, Goat Day is moving to a virtual format.
Please join us live online for a series of presentations relating to our theme of zoonosis over the course three days as outlined below. Presentations will be live on Zoom and recordings will be available at a later date to those who have registered. Registration is free and you can choose to attend any or all of the sessions.
• DAY 1: Saturday January 29th 9-11 am PST
• Campus, Facility, Extension and Research Updates
• Gear about ongoing projects and research on campus related to goats
• DAY 2: Wednesday February 2nd 6-7:30 pm PST
• Preparation for Kidding
• Learn how to plan for kidding and what to do if things go wrong!
• DAY 3: Saturday February 5th 10-11:30 am PST
• Post-harvest Milk and Meat Safety & Disease Traceability
Learn about post-harvest meat safety, milk-borne diseases and applications and uses of EID tags
• When: January 29th, 2022 9-11 am PST, February 2nd, 2022 6-7:30 pm PST and Saturday February 5th, 2022 10-11:30 am PST
• Where: Zoom (links will be emailed to all registered closer to the event dates)
• Registration: Registration is free. Please specify your email address during registration. We will use your email address to send you a link to join via Zoom each or any day you choose. Registration Ends January 26th.
Benjamin A Rupchis
Goat Facility Manager
Elizabeth A. Maga, Ph.D.
Hosts: This event is hosted by UC Davis Department of Animal Science and UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine. Click the link below for the itinerary.
Date of Event:
Jan 29, 2022
Time of Event:
UC Davis Science Lecture Hall or virtual (Zoom links will be emailed to registered attendees)
Elizabeth A. Maga, Ph.D. Associate Professor 530-752-593 firstname.lastname@example.org
Price Per Ticket:
Last day to register online:
Wednesday, January 26, 2022