Goat Day 2022
Goat Day 2022 is now virtual!!
Due to new campus Covid-19 guidelines, Goat Day is moving to a virtual format.
Please join us live online for a series of presentations relating to our theme of zoonosis over the course three days as outlined below. Presentations will be live on Zoom and recordings will be available at a later date to those who have registered. Registration is free and you can choose to attend any or all of the sessions.
• DAY 1: Saturday January 29th 9-11 am PST
• Campus, Facility, Extension and Research Updates
• Gear about ongoing projects and research on campus related to goats
• DAY 2: Wednesday February 2nd 6-7:30 pm PST
• Preparation for Kidding
• Learn how to plan for kidding and what to do if things go wrong!
• DAY 3: Saturday February 5th 10-11:30 am PST
• Post-harvest Milk and Meat Safety & Disease Traceability
Learn about post-harvest meat safety, milk-borne diseases and applications and uses of EID tags
• When: January 29th, 2022 9-11 am PST, February 2nd, 2022 6-7:30 pm PST and Saturday February 5th, 2022 10-11:30 am PST
• Where: Zoom (links will be emailed to all registered closer to the event dates)
• Registration: Registration is free. Please specify your email address during registration. We will use your email address to send you a link to join via Zoom each or any day you choose. Registration Ends January 26th.
Benjamin A Rupchis
Goat Facility Manager
Elizabeth A. Maga, Ph.D.
Hosts: This event is hosted by UC Davis Department of Animal Science and UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine. Click the link below for the itinerary.
Register by Jan 26 th
Date of Event:
Jan 29, 2022
Time of Event:
UC Davis Science Lecture Hall or virtual (Zoom links will be emailed to registered attendees)
Elizabeth A. Maga, Ph.D. Associate Professor 530-752-593 firstname.lastname@example.org
Price Per Ticket:
Last day to register online:
Wednesday, January 26, 2022