As more and more hospitals and medical settings adopt breastfeeding supportive policies, staff can feel uncertain about how best to speak to patients about the policies, especially when the patients are not interested in messages about breastfeeding. In this webinar, we will discuss how the words used to share information about breastfeeding and institutional policies can influence interactions with patients.
At the end of the session, attendees will be able to:
- Describe at least 2 points in communication which can become barriers to effective interactions
- List at least 2 ways to overcome barriers to effective communication
- Demonstrate the ability to create effective messaging related to breastfeeding supportive policies
Continuing Education Units
- CA BRN – 1.0 Contact Hours
- IBLCE – 1.0 R-Cerps
- CDR - Continuing Education Hours are applicable to Registered Dietitians as part of their Professional Development Portfolio.
Login information will be emailed to registered attendees 7 days and again 1 day prior to the event.
Discounts available for groups of 5 or more. Contact us by email (email@example.com) or by phone (530-754-5364) for the coupon code.