Baby Behavior messages have been successful in improving infant-feeding practices by addressing common “trigger” behaviors for overfeeding, such as infant crying and waking. This webinar, Part 3 in a 4-part series, will cover infant crying and sleep and the relationship with infant feeding
At the end of the session, attendees will be able to:
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate messages about infant crying and soothing
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate the differences between active and quiet sleep
- Differentiate behavioral causes to common early breastfeeding difficulties
Continuing Education Units
- CA BRN – 1.0 Contact Hour
- IBLCE – 1.0 L-Cerps
- CDR - Continuing Education Hours are applicable to Registered Dietitians as part of their Professional Development Portfolio.
Registration for the full Baby Behavior series is recommended, but not required. To view information about the full series, visit https://registration.ucdavis.edu/Item/Details/328
Login information will be emailed to registered attendees 7 days and again 1 day prior to the event.